The fifth annual Agri T-Jam, hosted by Tesco and World Agri-Tech provides seed/early-stage agri-tech startups worldwide with an opportunity to work with Tesco and its supply chain partners to help them achieve net-zero.
At least one of the finalists will receive:
- Fast-track introductions and mentoring by the agriculture team at Tesco and its supplier network
- Potential to trial the solution
- Pitch live at the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit
- Schedule 1-to-1 meetings with investors
If your agri-tech startup focuses on one of these areas, you can apply by clicking the link below:
- Reducing environmental footprint and GHG emissions
- Improving soil health and resilience
- Monitoring and supporting biodiversity
- Water quality and water use
- Crop health and reducing pesticides
- Reducing agricultural waste and agri-plastics
- Reducing crop losses and food waste
- Animal feed alternatives
- Improving animal health and welfare
- Indoor and vertical farming technologies
- Data analytics and predictive farming
- Robotics, automation and sensor technology
Deadline for applications: 26 June, 2022.
Announcement of finalists: 23 August, 2022.
Pitch day at the Park Plaza London Riverbank in central London: 19 September, 2022.
Winner pitches on stage at the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit: 20-21 September, 2022
Complete an application form: Here.
For more information, contact the ifac Food and Agribusiness team at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.