A unique opportunity to acquire a landmark residential 26 acre / 10.5 hectare farm, complete with useful outbuildings including stable, six bay barn and lean to.
• A top-class sought-after location in the heart of North County Dublin, known as Whitestown, Oldtown, Co Dublin. Swords 10km, Ashbourne 6.5km, Oldtown 6km, Garristown 8.5km and Dublin City Centre 21km
• The farm enjoys good mature hedge rows and enjoys the benefit of having access to a river that crosses the land
• An ideal refurbishment project or indeed demolition and rebuild (subject to a grant of full planning permission)
• The lands – top quality North County Dublin free draining lands laid out in old pasture in three nice divisions
• The dwelling house – needs complete refurbishment or replacement (subject to planning permission) currently comprising two bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, and a bathroom the entire house extends to about 92.53 sq. m / 996 sq. ft in area.
• Outbuildings: comprises of twelve stables, tack room, w.c, workshop, six bay barn and a large lean-to, some of the farm buildings need repair/refurbishment or replacement.
• Road Frontage: the property enjoys excellent road frontage onto the R130 (Garristown Road) which extends to approximately 190 meters.
• Title: the property is held freehold under folios DN4788F and DN131480F
• Viewing highly recommended, strictly by appointment